Do You Need To Connect Your Enterprise To The Cloud?
Cloud transformation brings many challenges:
– Network scalability and reliability
– Data center scalability
– Securing access to technology assets
– Managing security requirements
– Multiple platforms and clouds
– Lack of expertise
Data center colocation is not just about space power. It’s a strategic hub for cloud and network interconnectivity and a key component of a company’s digital transformation. In addition, many businesses want a hybrid model that not only provides connectivity between public and collocated private clouds, but also agile and scalable networking solutions.
As an AT&T Solutions Provider, AmCom can get your company access to 350+ colocation ecosystem data centers throughout the world that are owned by AT&T. In addition, we can get you access to 250+ Carrier Hotels (carrier neutral facilities) that have pre-built, on demand capable AT&T Switched Ethernet & AT&T Dedicated Ethernet capabilities.
AT&T creates unique value with world-class data centers, networking, cloud connectivity, security and the expertise to help you transform your business.
Benefits of AT&T data centers:
- Highly secure physical locations
- 24×7 monitoring
- Meet or exceed the highest industry standards
- Infrastructure redundancy (historical avg. facility availability > 99.999%)
- Power densities up to 20KW+ per rack in most locations
- Power metering options
- SSAE16/ISAE3402 and IS027001 in all data centers
- PCI, HIPAA, FedRAMP and FISMA in many data centers
- Standard contracting, services, and processes
- Designated Day 2 support specialists