Multiple sensors and data points provide insights to help improve business
The Operations Center supports a variety of devices with sensors that include location, temperature, humidity, shock, atmospheric pressure, and light. Take your business to new heights with cost savings, time savings, operational efficiency, and improved customer satisfaction.
GPS + Geo-fencing – Know where your assets are in real-time and improve customer service with accurate delivery.
- Easily locate assets in the field
- Asset arrival and departure notifications
- Helps avoid theft and speedy recovery of stolen assets
Condition Monitoring with Temperature, Humidity, Light and Pressure/Shock – Preserve the integrity of your assets by closely monitoring and maintaining an optimal environment.
- Maintain quality and improve regulatory compliance of refrigerated goods
- Prevent excessive movement and shock to ensure sensitive goods are delivered intact
- Capture data for analytics
Condition Monitoring with Light Intensity – Prevent tampering of goods and exposure to potentially harmful light rays for sensitive cargo.
- Help avoid theft with light exposure alerts
- Help prevent damage from light exposure to high value assets such as fiber optic cabling, artwork, etc.
Activity Management with Critical Alerts – Ensure day-to-day operations are running smoothly and maintain peak proficiency and productivity of remote assets.
- Get alerted when assets in the field are active or inactive
- Real-time telemetry to maintain optimal conditions such as temperature, fuel levels, etc.
- Receive notifications when assets are entering or leaving a designated area
Manufacturing (Supply Chain) – Eliminate the lack of visibility to your assets and better track RoA while improving the customer experience and gaining deeper insights into your operations and supply chains.
- Improve supply chain visibility for your shipments
- Monitor incoming parts/components arrivals
- Capture valuable data on the conditions of product during transport
- Verify on-time delivery
Retail – Improve retail operations, reduce theft, ensure product quality, optimize supply chain operations, and, most importantly, enhance the consumer’s shopping experience with an asset management IoT solution.
- Monitor the condition of critical equipment such as refrigeration units
- Increase supply chain visibility for inbound and outbound shipments
- Maintain the quality of perishable goods
Government – The benefits of a connected government include reduced operating costs, increased responsiveness, improved sustainability, higher efficiency, and greater citizen satisfaction.
- Monitor the condition of government assets including generators, high value civilian and defense equipment, etc.
- Keep government operations running smoothly by fixing things before they break
- Reduce theft and losses through geo-fencing and movement alerts
- Enhance sustainability practices with real time data
MONITOR YOUR COMPANY’S ASSETS.
CONTACT US TODAY!
(512) 342-2226 x104 | email@example.com